No products in the cart.
Want to know your YouTube Subscribers? However, you lack the knowledge on how to do it or even if YouTube has such a feature. Well, the good news if YouTube does have a feature to view your subscribers, and it is pretty straightforward. To discover how to see your YouTube subscribers, just keep following the article.
Why See Your YouTube Subscribers?
For seeing your YouTube subscribers, there can be multiple reasons. Nonetheless, the main reason is to see how much you can achieve on YouTube. But there are some more reasons for checking your YouTube subscribers, which you can see below.
Content Strategy: By knowing your subscriber count and understanding it, you can gain more engagement, views, and subscribers by tailoring your content to meet the interests and preferences of your viewers.
Growth Tracking: Tracking your subscribers from time to time allows you to measure the growth of your channel.
Monetization: For monetization, YouTube has requirements, subscribers being one of them, and if you are looking to monetize your count, monitoring your subscriber count is a must.
Personal Motivation: Seeing your YouTube subscribers and your channel’s growth can motivate you to focus more on your channel.
How to See Your Recent YouTube Subscribers
- Visit youtube.com and log into your account.
- Now, you will be your channel dashboard.
- Scroll down until you see recent subscribers.
- Click “See All” to see your recent subscribers list in the past 90 days.
How to See Your YouTube Subscribers Count on Desktop
- Visit YouTube.com and sign in if necessary.
- Click your “Profile Icon” on upper-right-hand side.
- From the dropdown menu, click “Your Channel.”
- On your screen, look below your channel name to see your subscriber count.
How to See Your YouTube Subscribers Count on Android
- On your mobile, open the YouTube application.
- Tap on your “Profile Icon” at the upper right.
- Tap on “Your Channel.”
- Now, you can see your subscriber count under your YouTube channel name.
How to See Your YouTube Subscribers Count on iPhone
- On your iPhone, open the YouTube application.
- Tap on your “Avatar” at the upper right.
- Tap on “Your Channel.”
- Now, on your channel page, you can see your subscriber count.
How to See Your YouTube Subscribers Live
- Visit YouTube Studios and sign in.
- At the left menu, click “Analytics.”
- Find “Realtime” at the “Overview” on the right side.
- Click “See Live Count.”
- Now, you will be shown your live subscriber count.
How to See Your YouTube Subscribers Through YouTube Studio App
- Open the YouTube Studios application.
- Tap “Dashboard.”
- In “Dashboard,” look for “Channel Analytics.”
- Now, you will be able to see your subscribers count along with the last 28 days’ views and watch time.
Tip: You can use these same steps to see your YouTube subscribers on the YouTube Studio website.
How many subscribers do you need on YouTube for monetization?
You need 1000 subscribers on your YouTube channel and 4,000 watch hours in the past year to monetize your channel.
Can you hide your YouTube subscribers?
No, you cannot hide your YouTube subscribers.
Does YouTube pay you for subscribers?
No, YouTube does not pay you for how many subscribers you have.
Seeing your growth in anything is motivational. So, if you are working on something hard and with your heart, you would like to know growth. It is the same with YouTube. If you are working hard on your YouTube channel, you would love to know if hard work is paying off. Also, check the Why Is YouTube So Slow?
Thankfully, YouTube lets you check your subscriber count, which is relatively easy. Just by following this article, you can find out how to see your YouTube subscribers.