No products in the cart.
Are you facing any trouble on Facebook? You can find dozens of solutions to every problem. However, in some cases, none of them will work. The last resort is to contact the social media platform’s support team.
Many people don’t know how to contact Facebook. But there’s nothing to worry about. This guide will provide you with all the ways to get in touch with the social media platform.
How to Contact Facebook About A Problem?
You can connect with the social media platform to get an answer about a specific problem. Here’s how to contact Facebook:
- Click your profile icon on the top-right corner and go to Help & Support.
- Select Report A Problem from the expanded menu.
- Now, choose to give feedback or report an issue by clicking Something Went Wrong.
Facebook will now redirect you to a new page. Here, you can describe the issue and get an answer from the social media platform.
But after clicking Help & Support, there are also some other options. What do they mean? Here’s what each option does:
- Help Center: It is where you will find the solutions to some of the most common issues on Facebook. The social media platform keeps these answers in one place so other users can read and solve their errors.
- Support Inbox: The support inbox keeps updated information on Facebook problems. You will also find tips and tricks to keep your account secure here.
- Check Wi-Fi Connection: This section tests your internet speed and connectivity. It keeps you on the social media platform and offers a real-time benchmark of your tests.
What Are Some Other Ways To Contact Facebook?
The last method didn’t work for you? Don’t panic. Here are some other ways how to contact Facebook support:
1. Facebook Live Chat Support
Facebook offers a live chat feature that is only limited to business accounts. Go to the help page and click the Chat button. The messenger will open, where you can access Facebook support chat. You can also use this option if you are locked out of your business account as per Meta’s new update.
2. Email Facebook Directly
You can also reach out to the social media platform via email. However, they do not have a general Facebook help center email address. They have different addresses for specific issues. Here are all of them listed:
- [email protected]: To report content that violates Facebook rules and guidelines.
- [email protected]: To request regarding a blocked content or account.
- [email protected]: To access a locked account or page, reset the password, and recover a hacked account.
- [email protected]: To message Facebook about financial matters.
- [email protected]: To report the violated use of your IP and copyright issues.
- [email protected]: To highlight a post or account promoting phishing hacking techniques on Facebook.
- [email protected]: To get answers regarding advertisement issues.
- [email protected] or [email protected]: To connect with Facebook’s legal support team.
- [email protected]: To message about press activities or services.
- [email protected]: To contact about your previous data or get answers regarding data issues.
3. Fill Out Contact Forms
Filling out a Facebook contact form can be a good idea. That’s because it lets you describe your issue. Facebook has several forms that you can quickly fill out and submit. That include:
- Copyright Report Form
- Child Data Request
- Report a Page Unavailable Error Form
- Privacy Violation Form
- Submit Feedback for Facebook Accessibility and Assistive Technology
- My Personal Account was Disabled
- Payments Support
- Trademark Report Form
Note that most forms do not require you to log in. However, some can not be filled out by logged-out users.
4. Official Facebook Pages
Facebook has some official pages dedicated to customer support. You can reach out to them via Messenger and explain your occurring issue. Here are those Facebook pages and their purpose:
- Meta for Media: It has information on how companies and public figures use Facebook and the right way of communicating with them.
- Facebook: This page contains all the general information regarding the social media platform as it is the main page.
- Facebook and Privacy: It has all the support regarding privacy on Facebook.
- Meta for Business: As the name suggests, it contains information about online businesses on Facebook.
- Meta for Developers: This page is for expert developers looking to learn about Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Sciences, and Machine Learning on Facebook.
- Design at Meta: This page is not for contact per se. However, it contains information about Meta’s content designers and researchers.
- Engineering at Meta: Here, you will find answers and solutions to advanced problems on Facebook.
5. Meta Business Help Center
Like the regular help center, Facebook has one specifically for businesses. Here, you will find answers to some common queries and problems business pages face. Additionally, this section also has Meta Blueprint. It is a page containing how-to tutorials, certifications, and workshops for new business owners.
6. Contact Facebook through Other Social Media Platforms
Contacting Facebook via different social media platforms, like Twitter or Instagram, is a wise idea. How to do it?
Well, start by finding Facebook’s official account. On Instagram, you can send a DM (direct message) to Facebook or tag them in your posts.
Similarly, you can reach Facebook on Twitter. Twitter also allows you to send a message or include Facebook in one of your tweets.
7. Contact Facebook via Phone Number
Many users ask how to contact Facebook by phone. While the social media platform has mentioned a number, it might not work. By calling +1 650 543 4800, you will most likely hear a recording.
8. Visit Facebook Headquarters
If you are living in the USA, you can visit Facebook’s headquarters. It is located in Menlo Park, California. The exact location is 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park.
Solve Your Facebook Problems via Followerbeast
The most common problem Facebook business pages face is the lack of response from consumers. That is due to few or no reviews for your brand. However, you can solve this issue by getting reviews from Followerbeast.
Followerbeast is an online social media service that allows you to buy reviews, among other things, on Facebook. You can get up to 1000 authentic reviews for your business page, resulting in higher credibility for your brand. The best part is that all the pricing packages are affordable.
And that is how to contact Facebook via different methods. Generally, most people find their solutions on Meta’s help center. It contains all the common issues and their answers. However, if that does not work, you can connect with Facebook using one of the mentioned ways in this guide.
Q: How to Contact Facebook For Account Recovery?
A: You can contact Facebook for account recovery by filling out the My Personal Account was Disabled form. Moreover, you can send a mail describing your problem to [email protected]
Q: How To Contact Facebook Security Team?
Q: How To Contact Facebook Marketplace?
A: To contact the Facebook marketplace, go to facebook.com/marketplace. Click Request Review and fill in all the fields. The Facebook support team will inspect your review and respond accordingly.