If you have more friends than followers and want to know how to see who follows you on Facebook, then we will help you.
Facebook offers a lot of features, and followers are one of them. The person, whether they have a blog on YouTube or are a celebrity, can see the list of followers on Facebook. These followers could be your friends or everyone on Facebook. But if you are new on Facebook and want to check your follower list, then we will show you how to see who follows you on Facebook on Android, iPhone, and PC. So let’s discover the list of your followers.
How to See Who Follows You on Facebook on a Computer
It is possible to find the list of followers on your PC. Some of your followers could be shy, so they follow you instead of sending friend requests. However, if you are a celebrity or a business owner, you will not want to add an unknown person to your friend list so that your fans can find you by following your profile. Here is how to see who follows you on Facebook on a PC.
- First of all, open your PC and log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the drop-down menu and go to your profile page containing your name.
- Click on the friend option next to the account tab.
- In the friends’ option, click on the follower option next to the birthday option.
That is, it will give you a list of followers who follow your profile. Some profiles do not contain a follower option, meaning the profile does not have a follower list.
How to see Who Follows You on Facebook on an iPhone
Many people run Facebook on their mobile. IPhone users want to know how to see who follows them on Facebook. Follow these steps to find your follower list.
- Open your Facebook app and log in to your Facebook profile.
- Click on the menu icon and go to your profile containing your name.
- Find the option edit public details in your profile and click on it.
- Click on the edit your account info option located at the bottom of the screen.
- Goes down until you find the follower option. Click on it.
- On the right side of the screen, click on see all to find the list of followers.
How to See Who Follows You on Facebook on Android:
More than half a million people have android mobiles, and they use Facebook through their mobiles. So if you are a mobile user and want to see your follower lost, then follow the below steps:
- Open your android mobile and login to your Facebook profile
- Go to the menu and click on the profile picture. In this way, you will go to your profile page.
- Find the option, see you are about info and click on it.
- Scroll down and find the follower’s list option. On the left side of the follower list, click on see all options in blue colour. In this way, it will load the list of followers.
- The follower list will appear on the right side of the screen. You can see who follows you on Facebook.
How to see who is following your Facebook Pages
Many business people and celebrities have Facebook pages, and people follow them to get updates about them. The process of generating a list of followers on a Facebook profile and Facebook page is different.
Some users click on follow option of the page. However, they do not like your page. But many people like your page, and they will automatically be added to your follower list. But you can see all people in your follower list.
- To see who follows your Facebook page, log in to your profile and go to your page. To see followers on your Facebook, you should have a page and must be an admin of the page. The page option will available on the right side of the menu option.
Here you can see the number of likes on your page. But as described, some people like your page and some people follow your page. To see who follows you on Facebook needed additional steps.
- Find the setting option of your page located in the upper right corner.
- At your left sidebar is an option for people and other pages. Click on it.
- Click on people who follow your page under the option of people who like your page.
It will load the list of followers who are following your Facebook page.
Need help seeing your Facebook followers? Here’s Why
It is common for people to complain that they tried to see their follower list but couldn’t do it. Then, if you were a mobile user, you needed to update your Facebook app. You can update your Facebook app from your app store.
Also, users need to follow your account to ensure this option is visible on your profile. So if you want to see followers disappear, you must get some followers.
This is especially problematic for new profiles because they do not have any followers and thus cannot see the followers list. Or you might have some privacy settings for which people cannot follow your account.
View Follower Settings on the Web
- Launch the Facebook web app. Go to your profile by clicking on your profile picture.
- Go to the settings and privacy option and select settings.
- The left sidebar will show some options. Go to privacy, then click on public posts.
- The subsequent screen contains the checkbox “Who can follow me?” If it is friends, you need to click on that to make your followers public. In this way, everyone could follow your profile.
View Follower Settings in the Mobile App
The process of changing the privacy of a follower is different. Here are the steps for mobile users:
- Go to your Facebook profile on mobile. Click on your profile picture to go to your profile.
- Find the option “settings and privacy” and click on the settings option.
- The left-side bar will contain an audience and visibility section; click on it.
- Navigate to your followers and public content.
- If you are an Android user, go to profile settings and select “public posts.”
- Choose “public” instead of “friends” under “Who can follow me?” at the top of the screen. In this way, everyone on Facebook could follow your account.
Can I remove any followers from my follower list?
Yes, it is possible to remove a follower from Facebook. If you want the person not to be included in your follower list, go to their profile and choose “block.” In this way, the person will not be able to follow your account.
Can I see who I am following on Facebook?
Yes, I can see your following list. The process is simple because you need to go to your profile and click on the “Friends” tab. Then, please select the following option: It will load the list of your following accounts.
What is the process if I want to unfollow an account?
Unfollow the account by going to your profile, clicking “friends,” and then to the “following” list. Click on the shape that you want to unfollow and choose the unfollow option.
We have addressed your query about how to see who follows you on Facebook. If you are serious about your business, you should care about your fans. It will help you see how many people follow your account and your popularity in public. Also, you can access individuals to expand your audience.
The Facebook platform is used in different versions, such as the mobile app and desktop. So whether you are using a mobile or desktop app, you can now see who follows you on Facebook.