No products in the cart.
You might have learned how to change your phone number or name on Meta’s newly launched Threads app. Now, it’s time to learn how to share your Instagram post on the Threads app and link your Instagram and Threads account together to form a solid foundation for getting new followers.
Following some workaround, you can easily share your Instagram posts or your friend’s latest themed Instagram photos and videos on your Threads account.
This article will share a step-by-step guide to help you Thread your Instagram posts like a pro.
How to Share Your Instagram Post on Threads?
You can follow three methods to share your Insta posts on the Threads app. These methods include using the share button, copying the post link, or taking a screenshot of the Instagram post.
Each method has advantages and disadvantages, so let’s discuss them individually.
Method 1: Use the Share Button
The share button is the fastest and easiest way to share your posts from Instagram to Threads. Here is a guide on how you can do it.
- Download Instagram and Threads apps simultaneously.
- Log in to Instagram adding your credentials.
- Open the Threads app that automatically asks you to switch your profile from Instagram.
- Join the Threads app using your Instagram account.
- Then go back to your Instagram profile and select the post you want to share by tapping the airplane icon in the bottom left corner.
- Select the “Share” button for a list of options to share your post.
- Select “Threads” from the multiple options.
- Add any extra sticker or text that you want to add to your post.
- Finally, tap the Publish button at the bottom right of your phone’s screen.
That’s it! Your Instagram posts will now be shared on Your Threads account and visible to your followers.
Method 2: Copy the Post Link
Copying the post’s link is another effective method to share your post from Instagram to the Threads app. Here is how you can do it.
- Open the Instagram app and select a post that you want to share.
- When you select a post, it will show different options; select the “Copy Link” option.
- Then open your Threads app.
- Tap on the “New Threads” button at the bottom center of the screen.
- Paste your copied link here.
- Now, tap the Publish button to share that Instagram post.
Sharing done! Now your Threads followers can see your shared post.
Method 3: Take a Screenshot of the Post
Taking a screenshot of a specific post and submitting it as a photo is the last method to share your Instagram post to your Threads account.
Note: This is not an interactive and clickable method to share posts from Instagram to Threads like the previous methods.
However, if, by chance, the other two methods don’t work, you can go for this method. Below are the steps that you can follow.
- Open an Instagram account and screenshot the post you want to share.
- Edit to make adjustments.
- Open your profile on Instagram Threads app.
- Select the “New Threads” button.
- Attach that captured screenshot by tapping the airplane icon.
- Then post the screenshot by tapping the “Publish” button.
Congratulations! You have shared your Instagram post to the Threads app successfully.
The Bottom Line
The blog post has comprehensively answered how to share your Instagram post on Threads. You can do this by using the Share button, copying the link of the Instagram post, taking a screenshot of the post and sharing it on the Threads app. Thus, select the Instagram post from Instagram and share it on your Threads app! Also, check the How to Make Money on Threads App?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you share Instagram stories on Threads?
Yes! You can share Instagram stories on your Threads profile. Here is how you can do it:
- Select any Instagram story you want to share.
- Press the “Share” button.
- A list of options will appear. Select “Threads” from the given options.
- Post the Story to your Threads profile.
- You can share the Instagram story by copying its link and pasting it into the “New Thread” option.