No products in the cart.
Seeing inappropriate ads on your YouTube videos and being annoyed by them? Want to take action against them? Ads on YouTube can be annoying, but not as much as when you find an inappropriate one. An inappropriate ad can ruin your whole moment and waste your time. If you need to learn how to take action against ads on YouTube, you are in the right place. Reporting ads on YouTube is quite simple and easy to do, and in this article, you can learn how to report ads on YouTube.
Why Report Ads on YouTube
Ads are pretty annoying on YouTube, and you can deal with them most of the time. But when you get inappropriate ads, it is frustrating, takes out all the fun for you, and ruins the moment. Therefore, you should report ads on YouTube to prevent the same ad from ruining your time again. By reporting ads on YouTube, you can take control over what kinds of ads you get, and if you don’t know how to report ads on YouTube, you can learn easily by following this article.
How to Report Ads on YouTube
In this article, we have seen why you should report ads on YouTube. But now you will learn how you can report ads on YouTube. There are two ways we will be teaching about reporting ads, and you can learn them by following the article below.
Report YouTube Ads Seen in the Video
The first way to report YouTube ads is by looking at the ones seen in the video. Apply the steps that we have provided below to report the YouTube ads seen in the video.
- When an ad appears while you’re watching a video, locate the ad setting at the lower left corner.
- Tap or click on the I icon with the circle “ⓘ.” That icon on YouTube means, “Why this ad?
- After you click or tap on the ‘Why this ad” icon, you will see information about the ad.
- In that information pop-up, there will be a “Report Ad” option. Click or tap on it.
- You will be shown three options after you tap or click the “Report Ad” option. Choose the option that is most suitable for you and press “”
Report YouTube Ads That Are Outside the Video
The second way to report YouTube ads is by looking at the ones outside the video. Apply the steps that we have provided below to report the YouTube ads outside the video.
- When you are not watching a full-screen YouTube video, you can sometimes find an ad with a photo.
- Tap or click on the I icon with a circle “ⓘ.”
- After you tap or click on the “ⓘ”, you will be directed to “My Ad Center,” where you can see the ad’s information.
- Tap or click on the “Report Ad”
- After you click or tap the “Report Ad” option, you will see “Report an ad/listing” with three options; click or tap on one of them and select “Send.”
What happens after you report an ad on YouTube?
When you report an ad on YouTube, the YouTube team will review it, and if the ad violates YouTube guidelines, it will be removed from YouTube.
How do you get free of YouTube ads?
You can use some ways to be free of ads on YouTube. One of the best and safest ways is to purchase YouTube Premium, and the second way of getting rid of YouTube ads is with ad blockers; you can use ad blockers such as AdBlock Plus, uBlock Origin, or AdGuard.
If I report an ad on YouTube, will I see it again?
If the YouTube team finds the ad inappropriate, it will be taken down, but if it is not, you might see it again in the future.
Everyone knows that YouTube ads can be annoying, but you can deal with them most of the time. However, when you find an inappropriate ad, it ruins your moment and can be frustrating. This is why you should know how to report ads on YouTube; that is exactly what this article teaches you. Knowing how you can report ads and take action against them on YouTube can save you a lot of time, and in the future, you won’t have to deal with the same ad again, and you can just enjoy watching your videos.