No products in the cart.
Facebook Stars is a great feature that allows your fans or page followers to show appreciation for your content. You can enable this amazing feature to monetize your Page and live videos. But the question arises of how to enable stars on Facebook. You can follow straightforward steps to enable stars on Facebook using a computer or mobile phone.
Generally, to enable Stars: Tap the notification you receive, go to Creator Studio, and then Set Up Stars to monetize your videos or a Facebook page.
Once you enable them, viewers can buy Stars and send them to you on your videos, live broadcasts, reels, photo posts, and text pots. If your content meets the eligibility criteria and you have set up payment information, Facebook will pay you $0.01 for every Star you receive.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to set up Stars on Facebook using a computer or your Android mobile. So, carefully read every word of this guide and enable Stars to earn money.
How to Enable Stars Monetization Using a Computer?
To enable Stars on Facebook using a computer, follow the simple steps below.
- Start by clicking on the notification you received on Facebook or going to Meta Business Suite.
- Select the Monetization icon on the left-hand side of the navigation bar.
- Below the Status, check the View Page eligibility.
- If your Page is eligible for the Stars criteria, click Set Up.
- Select the specific Page on which you want to set up Stars.
- After this, accept and Agree to the Terms and Conditions and start earning. However, you will receive earnings once you have set up a payment account.
Below, we will guide you on how to set up a payment account so that we can route your Stars earnings on time.
Set Up a Payment Account
Users who have already set up a payout account can select their existing account to receive payments. However, following these steps, you can also set up a new payout account.
- Provide your necessary details when prompted
- Upload your tax form for verification
- Then link your bank or PayPal account to receive payments
- In the end, carefully review your details.
Now your setup is complete; the next is not compulsory. You can set it up later when easy.
- To continue setting up Stars, go to Creator Studio or Meta Business Suite, click on Monetization, and then enable Stars
- You can follow the best practices to get started with the Facebook Stars
- To enable Stars, go live or learn how to set up Stars to your on-demand videos.
Set Up Stars Goal
You can set up Stars Goal by following these steps.
- Go to Meta Business Suite
- Select Monetization from the navigation bar
- Set Up Stars
- And then click on goals
Moreover, you can also manage your Stars settings by going to Meta Business Suite > Monetization > Stars > Settings.
Remember: You can enable Stars and set your payout method within six months of Signing the Terms and Conditions.
How to Enable Stars on Facebook From a Mobile Phone?
- Tab on Monetization tools in your professional dashboard or select monetize tab on your Facebook page.
- Select Stars from under Tools to try
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and earn from the Stars you receive on your videos or reels.
Note: You will receive earnings once you set up a payout account. If you have already set up an account, go with the existing one or add one. Setting up a payment account follows similar steps mentioned above in the section on enabling Stars on Facebook using a computer.
Thus, find Stars under Tools to try in your Professional dashboard or the Monetization icon.
Enabling Stars on Facebook is a great opportunity for content creators to monetize their page, live streams, and get paid in return. And how enable Stars on Facebook is also an easy process. By following the outlines mentioned above, you can enable Stars, set goals, and engage your targeted audience effectively. Thus, create compelling content to maximize your Star’s earnings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I enable Stars of Facebook?
If you cannot enable Stars, it may be that the Stars button is disabled or because your account is new. You can enable Stars when your account age exceeds 30 days.
Can you get free Stars on Facebook?
No! Facebook cannot give free stars. Viewers will buy stars and send them to you when you are streaming live. You will earn $0.01 on receiving every Star and get a notification when a viewer sends you a Star.
How many Stars will you need to get paid on Facebook?
You will receive payments only when you have at least 10,000 Stars or your total balance reaches USD 100. To receive payouts, you will need a payout account set up.
Will Facebook Stars expire?
Yes! Facebook Stars will expire after 180 days equal to six months, if you don’t withdraw those virtual Stars in the form of real money in your payout account.