No products in the cart.
Want to clip a highlight out of a YouTube video? However, you are unsure of how to go about it. Worry not because a feature on YouTube lets you clip a part of a video and save it. However, accessing and knowing how to use that feature can take your time and a bit of effort. In this article, you can learn how to clip a YouTube video.
Why Should You Clip a YouTube Video?
Clipping a YouTube video can have several reasons for you. To name some of the reasons for clipping a YouTube video can be.
Shareability: Main reason for clipping a YouTube video can be to share it, such as a funny or a birthday clip, with your family, friends, or work colleagues.
Customized Content: Viewers with specific interests can clip a YouTube video and customize it to their preference.
Curated Playlists: By clipping a YouTube video, you can make your personalized playlist, organizing content on several topics for easy access.
How to Clip a YouTube Video on a PC
- Visit YouTube.com and start watching a video from which you want to take a clip.
- If you are on full screen, click exit full screen and click on the scissors named “Clip.”
- A window will pop up, and you can trim the part you want from the video.
- To trip the part you want, manually enter time stamps or use the blue slider.
- Next, to save the clip, add a description and click the share option.
- If you do not want to share, click exit the share window, and your clip will be saved in “Your Clips.”
How to Clip a YouTube Video on Mobile
- Go to the YouTube application and tap the video you wish to take a clip from.
- Tap the “Clip” option.
- A window will pop up where you can clip the YouTube video.
- To trim the part you want from the video, manually put timestamps or use the blue slider.
- To save the video, enter the title and tap the “Share” option.
- If you do not want to share the clip, exit the share window, and your clip will be saved in your “Your Clips.”
How to Access a YouTube Clip on a PC
- To access your YouTube clips on a PC, visit YouTube.com.
- Click three horizontal lines on the left righthand side.
- Lastly, click on “Your Clips” Under “Watch Later.”
How to Access a YouTube Clip on Mobile
- To access your YouTube clips on mobile, open the YouTube application.
- Tap the “Library” option.
- Tap “Your Clips” under the “Your Movies” option.
Is it free to clip a YouTube Video?
Yes, YouTube clips are free to create.
How long can a YouTube clip video be?
A YouTube clip can be anywhere from 5 seconds to 60 seconds.
Are the YouTube video clips you create Public?
Yes, the YouTube video clips you create are public.
A YouTube video clip can benefit some people, and for some, it can be a hobby to create clips of YouTube videos. Overall, YouTube clips feature is a fun way for people to have a laugh, such as from a 15-second funny clip.
Creating a YouTube clip is really simple, and you can learn just by following this article explaining how to clip a YouTube video. Also, check the How to Loop a YouTube Video.