No products in the cart.
Do you have an unresolved issue, or is your account banned? In both cases, you want to solve your issue and contact Tiktok.
Contacting the website for which you want to complain about an issue is tricky. It could be hidden unintentionally or intentionally, but finding a contact number or email becomes difficult. Luckily, TikTok provides various ways from which users can contact TikTok. There are a number of email addresses through which users can contact Tiktok. Also, there are feedback forms that can help the user report the issue.
So if you are wondering how to contact TikTok, we will help.
How to contact TikTok
The simplest and easiest way to contact TikTok is to use an email address or fill out a feedback form. Both of them are available on the TikTok website. Also, users may need help with the app, such as crashing issues, account problems, etc. These issues could be reported through the app directly.
Also, some users want to give reviews or reports about their banned accounts. Then it could be reported by filling out the feedback form, which is available on the website. To fill out the feedback form, describe your issue, email address, and an attachment. You can screenshot the issue and attach it to the feedback form. Also, you can send emails to the marketplace on TikTok. So here are some ways to learn how to contact TikTok.
1. How to contact TikTok using its feedback form
A feedback form is one of the best ways to resolve your issue. The feedback form could be accessed through a web browser. The feedback form includes options for reporting banned accounts, account inquiries, and content reports. It is also possible to attach screenshots of your problem with the form. The number of attachments could be 10, but it is optional. However, in the feedback form, you need to provide detailed information about your issue and your email address.
2. Send TikTok an email (in some situations).
Sending TikTok an email is another popular method of communication. TikTok may respond to your email. But TikTok will only respond to emails written for their intended purpose. However, you need help finding email addresses on the website of TikTok. But the email addresses are given on the Twitter and Facebook profiles of TikTok.
Here are some email addresses for TikTok.
- Feedback, suggestions, and general questions: [email protected]
- Media and PR: [email protected]
- Report Tik-Tok-related phishing attempts and website: [email protected].
- Creator Marketplace support in the United States and Canada: [email protected]
- Creator Marketplace support in Europe: EU [email protected]
- Creator Marketplace support in India: [email protected]
- Creator Marketplace support in Japan: [email protected]
3. Report abusive users, videos, and other content.
It is possible to report abusive content to TikTok. Posting abusive content is against the policies of TikTok. So users can report abusive content. The user can report the comment, video, another user, or even sound. If you submit a report, TikTok will not give you a direct reply but will review your issue. Here is how to report an issue:
- If you want to report a specific user, go to that user’s profile. Find three dots and click on report. Fill out the form, and you can successfully report the user profile.
- If you want to report a specific video, you need to hold the video and click on the “report option. Then fill out the form.
- Live video could be reported by clicking on the “share option. Then select the report option and fill out the form.
- It is possible to report a comment by tapping and holding the comment and selecting the “report option.
- A user can report more than 100 comments at once. To do this, tap and hold the comment and click on manage multiple comments. Now select the comment and click more. Now click on the “report comments option.
- Direct messages could be reported by opening the message, finding three dots, and clicking the “report option.
- Suggestions could also be reported by clicking on suggested content. Now tap and hold the suggestion and click on the “report option.
- If you want to report the sound, click the “Share” option. Now click on the “report sound option.
- To report the hashtag, click on the hashtag and click on the “share option. Now click on the “report option.
4. How do I contact TikTok via the app?
One of the most popular ways to contact TikTok is by using the TikTok app. This is the easiest way to report the problem. Here are the steps to contact TikTok through the app:
- Open your profile and click the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Now find the support option and click on report a problem.”
- There are predefined options; choose one of them.
- Now, Tiktok will provide some steps to solve the issue. Follow the steps to troubleshoot your problem. If your problem still exists, select no option in the response of is your problem resolved?
- Fill out the form after clicking “I still have a problem.”If you want a response to your report, include your email address and the form.
5. How do I contact TikTok about a banned account?
It is possible to report your banned account. Here is how to contact TikTok about a banned account.
- To contact a banned account, you must explain your actions, such as whether they were done by mistake or if you intended to share rather than harm others. You can also fill out the appeal form if you receive a notification that your account has been banned.
- Now fill out the form available on the website of TikTok. Here you can provide information about your account, including why it was banned and why you want to recover it. Also include screenshots of your account and notification of your banned account.
If your account is banned for common reasons, such as an inactive one, you can contact the support service and request that they unban it. TikTok will respond within 8–10 hours. But if the issue is serious, TikTok will not unban your account.
When you want to contact TikTok, you surely suffer from an issue. One of the best ways to resolve your issue is to contact TikTok. Luckily, there are many ways to contact TikTok and resolve your issue. Now you can access a feedback form, email address, or even an app to report the issue.
Although it is a big hassle to contact Tiktok, once you are aware of these methods, you can easily solve your problem.
Do you want to grow your brand or enhance your business on TikTok then you need to increase your TikTok followers. FollowerBeast provides services to increase your followers and likes on TikTok. These followers are 100% organic and can help you to become a TikTok star.
Can I call TikTok?
No, TikTok does not provide a number to report the problem. But there are many other ways to report the problem, such as by going to settings and privacy and clicking on a report a problem. Also, you can fill out the feedback form or send mail to the email addresses of TikTok.
What does “info@tiktok” do?
This email address is provided on the Twitter or Facebook account. This email address is used to report the issue. In the email, you need to mention your problem and that you want to access the services of the TikTok team.
How long does it take for TikTok to respond to an email?
The usual time to get a response to a TikTok report is within a week. But if it has been over two weeks and you didn’t find the email, you can check your spam mail. It is also possible that TikTok reviewed your report but has yet to respond.